Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Introducing Me

Where do you live?
I actually live in the Tampa area. I went to Sickles High School, about 30 minutes north of downtown. I live in the nearby town of Odessa. I am originally from Dallas, Texas and lived their for ten years. I also lived in Atlanta, Georgia for five years.

Why didn't you go away for college?
I had serious thoughts about it and was accepted to Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton. However, I felt more comfortable being close to my family. In addition, I received a scholarship offer from UT.

What year are you?
I am a senior, studying communications. I am on track to graduate this December.

What do you like to do in your free time?
I enjoy watching sports (Bucs, Bolts, Rays), playing video games (PS4 mostly), and playing card games (Cardfight!! Vanguard and Weiß Schwarz).

Why are you taking this class?
Two reasons. First, this class is a part of my communications degree, so I am required to take it. Second, I have always enjoyed digital arts. However, I have never really had a proper course in the field other than two elective classes in high school. This will make up for lost time.

What are you expecting to learn from this class?
More about computer programs. We had Adobe at my high school, but I only ever got to play around with one or two programs (Don't recall which ones).

Have you ever competed in a digital arts contest?
Yes. I was a member of FBLA from my sophomore to senior years in high school. I took home a 3rd place award for a design contest when I was a senior. The contest was to design a logo for a charity.


No comments:

Post a Comment