Monday, April 25, 2016

Animation





The file was too big for me to place on the blog. Here is the link to it on Youtube.

As you can tell, I did a slight departure from my original storyboard plan. The similarities come from the fact that its in a desert and a box falls out of the sky. The differences lie in that I specifically showed how the box got there rather than just drop out of nowhere and that it was just a button rather than a cybernetic eye. Furthermore, I turned it into a Public Service Announcement instead of a commercial.

Music was difficult. I couldn't think of an appropriate song that fit with the video from beginning to end. I put sound effects and music in places where I felt they were appropriate.

I did not intend for it to be as long as it is. I had to though, so I could fully tell the story that I wanted to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment