Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Magazine project


I decided to make my magazine cover look more like a tabloid magazine. Doing it in this format made it easier for me to create something that was visually appealing. I didn't have to consistently insert images to see if they worked with the big picture that was working as the background.

The five color boxes are meant to simply make it more colorful and not boring to look at.

If you can't read the word next to NEWS, its manga in hiragana, one of the Japanese writing systems. The first symbol represents the "ma-" sound. The second the "n-" sound. The last the "ga-" sound.

As for the picture with myself, I took a picture of me at a Bucs game and clipped it out of its original picture before placing it in front of a skyscraper. What skyscraper, I don't know. I just Googled it. I feel like it gives me a look as someone who is really important. Makes me look powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment