Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Photoshop Assignment


For my assignment, I decided to place my self in one of my favorite video games: Fallout: New Vegas. I'm a huge fan of the overall series and have always thought about how life would be like in the wasteland.

In the picture, I am standing alongside the main character of New Vegas, known simply as the Courier, as we battle a type of robot called Securitrons. While the Courier is prepared with a hunting rifle and combat armor, I am not up to his standard, fighting metal enemies with my fists and with no armor. I took the picture of myself doing tae kwon do a couple of years ago.

I used a diffuse tool to bring myself up to the lighting standard within the picture. Surprisingly, darkening myself made me fit better into the picture. It still feels out of place a little. I was hoping to lighten myself with warm colors to get the desert feel of the rest of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment