Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Character Project

I really had no idea what I was doing. I just picked colors that made at least some sense. I want to clarify a few things that I think might be confusing.

The black ears are not the same as the rest of the fur because I had trouble creating something that was aesthetically pleasing with the same color. If I didn't use an outline color it blended into the ear too much and if I did use a outline color, it just looked out of place.

The blue blob in the center of the spider legs is supposed to be a globe. However, I quickly realized as I was working on this that that was not going to be possible. I don't have the skills to do it yet. On a side note, the spider legs remind me of Pokey from Earthbound.

The two shades of blue are supposed to be a skirt. Emphasis on the word "supposed".

The message "Link Joker was here..." won't make any sense unless you play Vanguard.

No comments:

Post a Comment